NEVER Eating Spaghetti any other way!! This was so good and my entire family loved it. You must try this easy dinner recipe, Taco Spaghetti.
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- 1//2 cup White onion (diced)
- 1 cup Mexican blend shredded cheese
- 1 tablespoon Garlic (minced)
- 1 pound Ground beef
- 1 oz Taco seasoning
- 20 oz Rotel (2 cans total)
- 10 oz Spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons Cilantro (chopped)
- Heat oil in a skillet then add diced onion and minced garlic. Allow to cook for 2-3 minutes then add ground beef. Season with taco seasoning and cook ground beef until browned.
- In a separate pot cook spaghetti according to the package directions. When fully cooked drain and return to the pot. Add seasoned ground beef and Rotel to spaghetti and mix together well.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Add spaghetti to a casserole dish. Top with cheese and place in the oven for 10 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly. Top with cilantro and serve!