This Keto Jalapeño Popper Chicken Recipe is packed with so much amazing flavor. This chicken is layered with cream cheese, bacon and jalapeno’s for a meal sure to impress.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 3 jalapeno peppers
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese grated
- 1/2 cup crumbled crispy bacon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Fry your bacon to make them crispy.
- Filet the chicken breasts so they are thinner.
- Lay the chicken flat in a 9x13 baking pan.
- Season the chicken with the garlic salt.
- Spread the softened cream cheese over the top.
- Remove the seeds from the jalapeños using a spoon and then dice them up.
- Chop up the cooked bacon.
- Sprinkle the sharp cheddar cheese over the chicken.
- 10. Then top with the bacon and jalapenos.
- 11. Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Wear gloves when working with jalapenos to protect your skin.
- Also you can use buy precooked bacon at the store. It will save you time.
- Allow it to cool slightly for 5 minutes and then serve.